Representing investment firm in Dallas seeking to hire Fund Accounting Analyst!
Duties inclusive of:
- Manage all accounting within the monthly, quarterly, annual closing cycles
- Update and reconcile internal investment and accounting systems to the Funds’ Administrator
- Manage investor reporting and requests including capital calls, distributions, and reporting
- Manage the fund audit process
- Assist with compliance reports; assist with quarterly valuation process
- Assist with fund expense reporting and analysis
List is not exhaustive; additional duties to be shared with qualified candidates.
- 3-5 yrs accounting experience in combination of public accounting (audit or tax), fund admin, or private equity or investment management firm
- CPA strongly preferred
- Experience with alternative investments, private equity and partnership accounting, fund administration a plus
- Experience with credit and structured products investments (Bank Debt, HY Bonds, CLOs)
Submit Resume + Salary History to: Krystal Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org (reference job #5059)