Senior Corporate Accountant-Downtown
The Senior Corporate Accountant will create as well as review month-end close documents such as journal entries, reconciliations and financial reports related to corporate accounting. The Senior Corporate Accountant will also assist with management and internal financial reporting and analysis. The perfect candidate will have 5-8 years experience with a blended background in public accounting as well as industry as a staff or senior accountant. This role will be highly visible to executive management!
Great benefits with eligibility on day #1!
9/80 work schedule and great location!
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required. MBA/Master’s a plus!
- 5+ years of public accounting and/or O&G Industry experience required
- CPA preferred but progress towards certification ok
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Self-Starter, detail oriented and sense of urgency to get the job done
- Enertia experience a plus!
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups and financial modeling
- Team player with a drive for process improvement
Disclosure: Only qualified candidates will be contacted in response to this post. Any candidate that is deemed unqualified will not be contacted. Please take a look at our website for a full list of open jobs at HornSolutions.net.