Great Benefits! Growth opportunity! West Houston Location
The Senior Accountant will assist in coordination of audit of financial statements for each required legal entity and provide support to auditors as necessary. The Senior Accountant will understand the companies legal structure and be able to review the historical accounting transactions as well as prepare management reports, ad-hoc reports, detailed analysis and reconciliations. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for consolidation and elimination entries, inter-company billing, allocation and settlements. The Senior Accountant will have a strong understanding of Fixed Assets, Capitalization requirements, Depreciation and Fixed Asset Reporting.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant or pursuing certificate
- 3 to 5 years of experience, with public accounting and/or financial reporting a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- SAP and/or Oracle experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized self-starter with attention to details
- Ability work and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
Disclosure: Only qualified candidates will be contacted in response to this post. Any candidate that is deemed unqualified will not be contacted. Please take a look at our website for a full list of open jobs at HornSolutions.net.