Downtown location! Great benefits!
The Staff Accountant will prepare various financial reports including GAAP financial statements and ad hoc reports as requested. The Staff Accountant will maintain detailed record of all transactions, including debt, equity, LP and other investments, as well as capital structure changes resulting from issuance of debt and other classes of economic interests. The Staff Accountant will reconcile asset and liability transactions to the general ledger as well as reconcile all assigned bank accounts to the corresponding general ledger cash accounts on a monthly basis as well as investigate and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner to ensure all accounts are current, data capture is correct and holdings are accurate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred
- Experience with GAAP and North American standards for financial statement preparation
- 2-5 years related financial reporting and accounting experience
- Excellent oral, written, listening, and presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate complex information to others
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency to get the job done
- Experience with Oracle and advanced MS Excel skills
Disclosure: Only qualified candidates will be contacted in response to this post. Any candidate that is deemed unqualified will not be contacted. Please take a look at our website for a full list of open jobs at HornSolutions.net