Prominent Wealth Management firm is seeking a Financial Analyst.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Providing analytical and operation support to Advisors.
- Prepare accurate and deliver timely reoccurring monthly reports, ad hoc reports and portfolio reviews to Advisors
- Perform wealth management tasks to include portfolio risk and allocation analysis, trading, modeling,k research, cash flow and statement analysis, financial planning, direct deal analysis, performance monitoring, market and economic analysis, and ad hoc analysis
- Maintain detailed knowledge of each client portfolio (including outside investments and operating companies) and proactively elevate information to Advisors
- Review and manage client data in close relationship with reporting team and outside service providers
- Partner internally with Advisors and Relationship Managers to ensure proper account maintenance and orderly on boarding of new clients
- Maintain knowledge of, and proactively provide updates to Advisors on, all client portfolio investments
- Manage compliance approval process for external materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics preferred
- 2 years of financial industry experience at a broker/dealer, bank or RIA
- Highly proficient in Excel and Power Point, Addepar or other performance reporting tools
- Highly effective written and verbal communication
- Provide proactive service in coordination with Advisors and Relationship Managers
Submit Resume + Salary History to: Krystal Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org (reference job #5346)