100% Benefits paid! No OT and 1/2 day Fridays
Great opportunity to work for a great boutique tax firm in Greenway Plaza!
Tax Accountant that has extensive knowledge in individual, partnership and corporate tax return preparation, tax planning, and tax research. The Tax Accountant will prepare individual, corporate and partnership tax returns of varying complexities including state, sales and franchise tax returns. The Tax Accountant will manage client assignments and analyze all information received as well as perform technical review of complex tax returns, financial statements, reconciliations and complex research in all areas of taxation
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in Tax Accounting.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
- Solid understanding of GAAP and other technical accounting principles and financial statement presentations
- QuickBooks and CorpTax experience preferred
- Enrolled Agent and CPA preferred
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency to get the job done
Disclosure: Only qualified candidates will be contacted in response to this post. Any candidate that is deemed unqualified will not be contacted. Please take a look at our website for a full list of open jobs at HornSolutions.net